October 2, 2020
The state of Florida has re-opened at phase 3. This means several restrictions for many public places have been removed. Here at Therapeutic Massage of Venice we are keeping all the protocols from below in place until further notice. Please stay safe!
June 17, 2020
1) We are currently open by appointment only.
2) We are keeping the lobby closed to help create plenty of space and time for physical distancing.
3) We ask that you wear a mask while face up on the table and while walking about in the office.
4) We are allowing 1 hour of empty space within each treatment room between appointments to allow the Hepa filters and UV light units to clean the air.
5) We are diffusing anti-microbial/anti-viral essential oils.
6) All common areas are wiped down/disinfected between all appointments.
It is with a heavy heart that I close the office for the time being, starting at 3:00pm on Friday, March 20, 2020, due to the current pandemic situation. I would love to work with each and every one of you, one at a time of course. I do not feel we can do that in good conscience.
The fact that asymptomatic people can pass this virus, COVID-19, means we cannot keep ourselves or our clientele safe during these uncertain times. We are practicing social distancing and hope everyone else does too.
As the testing for the virus increases and our boundaries become clear we will decide how we can reopen our practice. Until that time, please know that I will be practicing energetic work to send you all lots of loving kindness and wellness wishes. Please let me know if you need any specific healing energies sent.
You may contact Manfred and me via the website, you may leave a message at the office: (941) 484-6503 or you may text me: (813) 679-3120, and you may text Manfred: (813) 892-9042 please tell us who you are if you text.
Everyone's upcoming scheduled appointments will be canceled until further notice. Everyone's package and credits will be honored. We will all be right again, as soon as possible.
Please stay home, be safe and find joy. Laughter is still the best medicine.
Here are some resources for you to put to use:
For the best available information regarding COVID-19, please visit: http://www.